Welcome to Kestrell's Disability and Technology Pages
I'm a blind disability and technology advocate, writer, and MIT graduate. I write and speak about assistive technology for people with disabilities, images of people with disabilities in science fiction, and the many ways in which books are available to readers with disabilities.
- My blog.
- What Good Writers Still Get Wrong about Blind People:Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
- My thesis (clicking the link will offer the choice to open or download a RTF file), Decloaking Disability: Images of Disability and Technology in Science Fiction Media.
- Bibliography of science fiction with characters with disabilities.
- Video: Finding the Right Fit in Assistive Technology.
- Go to my older Blind Bookworm Website .