Welcome to Kestrell's Accessibility and Assistive Technology Pages
I'm a blind accessibility consultant, web tester, and MIT graduate. I also write and speak about people with disabilities as early adopters and adapters of technology, images of people with disabilities in science fiction, and the many ways in which books are available to readers with disabilities.
Find me on LinkedIn
- My blog.
- What Good Writers Still Get Wrong about Blind People:Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
- My thesis (clicking the link will offer the choice to open or download a RTF file), Decloaking Disability: Images of Disability and Technology in Science Fiction Media.
- Bibliography of science fiction with characters with disabilities.
- Video: Finding the Right Fit in Assistive Technology.
- Go to my older Blind Bookworm Website .